Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hee Haws 2015

The Monday before Halloween we finally made it to Hee Haw Farms. Sadly, we never made it to Jaker's this year. Maybe next year. 
The girls remembered everything well and ran from thing to thing, wanting to do it all as quickly as possible. We did the slide multiple times. It was hard to tell if Millie liked it.
 Camille climbed through this random pipe while we waited for pony rides. I don't think it was meant to be an attraction. 
 The pony rides are always very exciting, even though it is the same thing every year.
 This year we all braved the petting area. Millie has no fear of animals yet. I am sure it might come as she gets older. But she was just walking around in all those goats and sheep with no trepidation. Sadie and Elise fed them straw, but got a bit nervous each time.
 We planned it on a Monday this year so we could go on the candy hay ride. There was only one other family on the ride so we got lots of candy. Too bad they don't give out any good stuff.
 The other attraction we did a lot was the animal train ride. While the girls rode around, including Millie on Sadie's lap, Daniel and I played a game trying to knock down milk jugs with a tennis ball. I owned Daniel. He claims it is because the milk jugs were at my shoulder level so I could just throw straight across, but we all know it's just because I have a superior throwing arm.
 After Hee Haws we hurried to pick out pumpkins at the patch by our house and called it a night. For the first time in 3 years- no tantrums on our Hee Haws visit. It was a Halloween miracle.

1 comments:

Courtney Nielson said...

Daniel's senior picture pose on the hayride is my favorite part of this post. I guess the kids are kind of cute too.