Wednesday, October 19, 2016

First half of September

I have fallen off the blogging wagon but I am back with my blurry pictures. Here are some things we did the first couple weeks of September.

Millie and Davis Faucette when we had them over for dinner. I have only gotten to see Davis 4 or 5 times in his life. I saw his older brothers all the time and that makes me sad. Davis is such a mix of Hunter and Emett.

We worked really hard for a couple weeks trying to get Sadie riding with no training wheels. She got decent but still not enough to be trusted on her own without an adult running next to her. Hoping she doesn't lose all that muscle memory before next spring. We are hoping to get Sadie and Elise both riding with no training wheels in the spring. 

Early one morning a hot air balloon went directly over our next-door neighbors house and landed in the field across the street. It was so loud! And we could feel the heat coming off the fire. 

A donut run after one of Sadie's soccer games. Daniel missed most of Sadie's soccer games this year with various things related to work. Boo.

Camille has mastered most of our swing set. She scares me. She fell off the top of the climbing wall one day. 

I am pretty sure Daniel was celebrating BYU football's close win

Dessert for mom and dad after kids were in bed. 

Sadie's first trip to the orthodontist. Our dentist recommended she see someone after watching her huge adult teeth try to move their way in to tiny openings from her baby teeth. I learned that most kids now have braces two times- once between 8-10 years old and again at 11-13. The orthodontist said she needed 2 baby teeth pulled ASAP and 4 more within 6 months. She just doesn't have enough room in her small mouth for her adult teeth. We are hoping she won't need any adult teeth pulled in the future, but it is a real possibility.

I have been doing some shopping for Meredith's baby girl. I am so excited for a Maxfield girl! 

0 comments: