We have had a few firsts recently:
1. First piece of art
We picked up this beauty at the starving artist sale in Provo. It is actually quite large (34 X 26) and it was a great price (we are talking under $75). Let me know if you want to come with me the next time they have this sale!
2. First week at my first grown-up job
3. First zucchini cake
As Daniel mentioned, we got fresh vegetables from my grandma's garden last weekend. One of these was a zucchini. I tried out Grandma's recipe for zucchini cake and it was delicious! Too bad I don't have a picture of that; what I DO have a picture of is another tasty dessert I made recently.
4. First plantar fascia injury
A good-bye to Jared. He has been a roommate, groomsman, and a good friend. Jared has been there from the start of it all; he was present the first time we met, over 5 1/2 years ago. Jared is moving on to bigger and better things in the hometown of another good friend of ours, Rice-a-roni.
We had a farewell dinner with him last week at Red Robin. Good-bye Jared! Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair! I hope you meet gentle people there.
3 comments:
Nice office Carly! You really do have an awesome view. I do too . . . of my wall. It's kind of a hole. But if I ever feel like I need to see outside, I'll just open up your blog and look at the picture of your office :)
what a faker! i dont know what you think your pulling here dan, but you aint injured. suck it up and hit the hardwood. we need you fully functional for future fall flag football games. (holy alliteration batman!)
Daniel, I had this stuff several years ago and it hurts like heck. I tried several heel inserts from Scholls and that helped. You might try some of these; they are quite comfortable and did ease my pain. You might look on google for other heel inserts for plantar faschia. nice office, Carly. I had the best view of Timp in the Tanner Bldg for years; when I got bored I just sat and looked at the mountain. Gpa
Post a Comment