Thank you everyone!! Check out my loot:
- Carolyn Nielson the first sent an amazing, color-coordinated box full of gifts. Just as before, when she read my mind by sending the scented candle I had been searching for, Carolyn sent the perfect shade of nail polish I have been trying to find. On top of that she sent the newest Jack Johnson CD (awesome), tasty chocolate and cookies, cards I can maybe pass off as hand-made, and other things.
- The stunning fall flower arrangement was sent by my parents. We almost didn't answer the door when it was delivered because Saturdays are prime solicitor days in our complex.
- Courtney brought me my favorite Coldstone ice cream (impressed she remembered which one) and some gorgeous earrings. You know something is beautiful when Daniel says a couple hours later, "Seriously, those earrings are really nice."
- Daniel and I made a birthday trip to FYE and ended up getting 3 DVD's, a TV series, and 6 CD's.
- Other birthday loot not pictured: a bunch of phone calls from people I love, 2 whole blog posts, blog comments, and the most important: facebook wall comments.
I am freaking old!! Oh, and Daniel wants me to tell you all we saw Obama in FYE.
3 comments:
So Meredith and Anthony forgot your birthday again huh? That's rough.
Seriously, you'd think that when I finally told them about the anger I have been harboring for 15 years they would make a special effort to make up for it. Nope.
I'm glad to hear that your birthday scheme worked so well. Maybe next year I'll try it. Or maybe I can get started early by telling a sad story about how one year everyone I knew forgot to get me something for Christmas...
Post a Comment