Clutch purses- what do you do with it? Hold it constantly? Ask someone to hold it in their purse? Put it in your pocket? I understand the fashion appeal. They are small and cute, but actual usage perplexes me.
Cricut- I am just not quite sure what this machine is
Crying- when adults cry I don't know what to do
Cupcake shops- why would you pay $3 for a cupcake? They are cute and probably taste good but you can make a whole batch of good-tasting cupcakes for the price of one
Curling a baby girl's hair- just don't understand the effort
Handicapped spots at Wendy's- they are never the closest spots to the entrance
Huge flowers on a baby's head- who knows, maybe once I am dressing my little girl I won't be able to fight the urge to place a flower the size of her face on top of her head
Leggings- why are they a good idea past the age of 8?
Leggings to church- my friend Amanda sums up many of my feelings about them here
Long-distance running- how do runners not get incredibly bored? After one mile I am ready to quit. I need some kind of competition as motivation to exercise. I guess I need the opportunity to be told I am better than someone in order to burn some calories.
Maternity short shorts- why would any pregnant woman want to wear short shorts? And while I am on it...pregnant women in bikinis? Why?
Olive Garden- why do people love it so much? I like it fine. We went to use a gift card there once and the wait was 2 hours! AND people were actually staying to wait!
Police spot at Shopko- there is a parking spot reserved for police only. What is this telling Shopko customers? You are safe; the police have a front row spot? Or, the police are here so much they need their own spot?
Smoking- why does anyone smoke anymore?
Twilight- nope, haven't read them yet. I'm not saying anything about the quality of the books, I just don't understand being that obsessed with a book
Twitter- perhaps it's just because I am not on it, but why would I want to know what people are doing every second?
Wearing spandex to the gym- is it really comfortable? Really?
Women who won't eat around men- I'll never understand this
Friday, June 19, 2009
Things I just don't get
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This list is awesome. And maternity short-shorts? Really???
I agree completely with all of these. Good work
I agree with a lot of those. I have to admit I wear leggings and I wear them to church. But I think of them as tights. Not pants. So my skirts/dresses are still knee length. I love them. They're just so comfortable and then I'm not as worried if the wind blows my skirt up. I agree with Twitter. If I care what everyone I know is doing right this second...then I need to get a life.
I went to church today and saw SO many babies/toddlers with HUGE flowers on their head. It just looks ridiculous!!!
This post right here is testimony to why I think you are so hilarious! You will actually say what so many people are thinking, but don't vocalize! Seriously...why don't we hang out more! Church callins should not be our only connection! :o)
PS...I'm working on a sweet baby gift for you (I've been working on it in my head for a few months. haha. Just have to turn the thoughts into action.) :o)
You forgot one very important thing on your list: Leprechauns. They are short, annoying, green, and they have never brought me good luck! What's up with them? Other than that your list was pretty comprehensive.
I laughed really hard- the only thing worse than the pregnant short shorts are the pregnant skinny jeans. Its just not a good idea.
Post a Comment