Monday, June 22, 2009

Three Things

1. First, I have been told by a few people who see me regularly that the last picture I posted of my pregnant self makes me look bigger than I am. I have also been told by a few people who don't see me regularly that I look HUGE in it. So here is a picture I took yesterday. See any difference?

Yesterday- 31 weeks and 5 days pregnant
A few days ago- 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant

I guess I definitely do look bigger in the older/bottom one. Maybe it's the clothes I am wearing. Opinions?


2 .Second, are these little cardigans the cutest thing you have ever seen or what?
Grandma Nielson is making sure this girl stays fashionable

3. Third, proof Daniel is going to be a great dad:
Thanks for the Bumbo Margaret! We are already putting it to great use.

Daniel holding Brizban (girlie's pre-determined BFF)

9 comments:

Meredith said...

Ok, you do look a little smaller in the black shirt...but you are definitely bigger than you were in May. The picture of Daniel with the seat on his head made me laugh out loud. I am jealous that you got to see Briz.

Julia Mar said...

I can't tell much of a difference. Basically, you look really pregnant in both pictures. But just in your belly! I'm so jealous. I'm puffing up. Every part of me is getting bigger. Consider yourself lucky.

Summer said...

Are you sure there aren't TWO in there?? You are by far one of the cutest pregnant women i've ever seen!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Wow, it kind of looks like you have a baby growing in your belly or something. What's on Daniel's head? Is that some sort of baby booster toilet seat or a helmet from 300? And who is Brizban?
Love, David

The Wright Family said...

Huge difference in those pics? Its kind of weird how certain clothes can make a world of difference! We are so excited for yall and ready for her to come into the world. We have her boyfriend waiting over here!

Carly said...

Dave-
1. Yeah, the doctor thinks it is some sort of baby- whether human or not remains to be seen.
2.Daniel does indeed have a baby seat on his head. It's called a bumbo. They are all the rage. It will make us better parents.
3. Brizban is Lexie and Nick's baby girl.

Nick and Lexie said...

I have pictures of you guys with Briz that I will post when I get home. There are some really cute ones. I still don't think you're that big. I think you look ridiculously good for a pregnant woman though! Just a little basketball in front.

Unknown said...

Well, you might have a big tummy, but the rest of you sure is tiny. You still have great definition in your upper arms. That's a plus.

Carrie said...

I think you look smaller in the black shirt because you can see the curve of your back, whereas in the dress your cardigan hides it.