Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Miss the Nursery

I wasn't all too sure what went on the the nursery when we sent Sadie away at night while in the hospital, but I know now that it wasn't just sleeping. After what was a bit of a long night we have had a great day of eating and pooping. Anyway I know people who actually look at this just want to see pictures so here are a few from yesterday.

Getting ready to go home.
Wearing some sweet MC Hammer pants.Carly put the bow on so that no one would call her a he.Thanks to Kaylie for welcoming Sadie home. Sadie did ask why there were no streamers or balloons.
For those of you who are basketball people I decided this was her making fun of the old Darius Miles/Quinton Richardson head pound celebration.
Carly being a great mom and teaching Sadie all about library finance. What a nerd.

6 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I heard on the television the other day that in the nursery- where they take your baby- they use baby spit to create tree seeds. Hence, the duality of the word Nursery. Thoughts?

Karen said...

She is so cute and little and sweet looking!!
I forget how small they are when they first arrive!
Have fun -
When "grandma" arrives you can then get some sleep!!

Nick and Lexie said...

I want to hold my little Sadie! What did you use to get the bow on?

Amander said...

She's a cute little thing! Congrats!

Chelsy said...

I haven't congratulated you guys yet...so CONGRATS! It was a busy week for me this week and I'm now catching up on everything. I'm glad all went well. We'll have to stop by soon to see her. Oh...and one of the best things about her being born...those baby pictures you'd been posting on the side are GONE! :o)

Chera Reese said...

Wow! That is a nice surprise! Congratulations Carly! You and Daniel are wonderful parents I'm sure. Sadie is very lucky. If you ever need a baby sitter or help around your house give me a call. I'm happy everyone is healthy, tired, but healthy.