January 12, 2003- "Last night Lexie, Meredith and 2 of their guy friends- Jared and Daniel- went to the basketball game. Oh and me too. Afterwards Meredith and Lexie were going to some London reunion so I went out with Daniel and Jared. We went to dinner at Applebee's and then watched Good Will Hunting at Daniel's house. At the end Jared had to go home before the movie was over and so it was just Daniel and me. That was a bit awkard, but it was alright. He is hilarious and he's really cute."
Yup, that's 7 years ago. Time flies.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
On this day in 2003...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What an epic night! I had completely forgotten about the movie afterward... Three days later I was on a mission and Daniel had replaced me with Carly - definitely the better choice! You guys rock!
Awww, the memories. I feel special having my name mentioned. Although its not neccessarily all positive with some of the drama. It's so funny to think about how stupid all of that is now, looking back. Miss you guys.
That is so cute. I need to keep a journal so I will remember things like that.
If I were a girl I would say "Awwwwwww" in a sweet sort of voice. Since I'm a guy I'll say "Sawwwwww" in a manly sort of voice.
Love this. I was cracking up.
P.S. Since your favorite babysitter is now engaged, you can sign me up on the babysitter list. I was just thinking yesterday how I haven't seen you guys or Sadie in forever.
I never knew how you guys met exactly. I can't believe that was 7 years ago, I totally remember things that happened in 2003 like it was yesterday.
Post a Comment