For some reason when I look at this picture it hits me hard that I have a full-fledged drooling, sleeping-12 hours-a-night(!), squealing, rolling over, ticklish, almost-sitting-up, chewing-on-everything-in-sight, taking-scheduled-naps, hamburger-shape-faced baby.
Oh, and don't let me forget to mention how she blows chunks on everyone and everything in her path.
One benefit of having a baby- you can do things like this to humiliate them, but as long as you laugh really hard they think it is funny too.

Oh, and don't let me forget to mention how she blows chunks on everyone and everything in her path.
One benefit of having a baby- you can do things like this to humiliate them, but as long as you laugh really hard they think it is funny too.
3 comments:
I know what you mean. I have those moments too. It actually hit me when I started putting Briz in 12 month old jeans for the first time. I was freaking out! I can't believe I have a baby who is almost a year basically. Just wait until people start asking when you're going to have your next one! I am always like, next one???!!! I just had her.
Underwear on the head...
Taken out of context that could be a really funny comment.
Sadie has great taste in headwear.
Babies grow up too fast! I got all choked up the other day when Will turned one month old.
I am jealous of Sadie and her 12 hour nights. She needs to teach her cousin a thing or two.
Post a Comment