As with every spring, we got a little overexcited when it hit 50 degrees. The difference this year is that we have a baby to drag out to the "nice" weather. We took her to the park to swing.
Initially she was not sure what to make of it. And she tried to eat the metal on the sides of the swing.
With enough coaxing Sadie eventually decided/was convinced she liked it.
But then we got really cold and we realized Sadie's face was freezing.
We hurried home, but I'm sure we'll be right back out there the next time it goes above 55.
3 comments:
We totally rushed out to enjoy the 50 degree weather too! Anthony and I were loving it and Will just looked confused and had freezing hands.
I like the action shots. Sadie looks cute, as always, and so do her parents.
We rushed out too..we had a BBQ last night and ended up getting really cold.
Sadie looks soooo big and she is doing so many "big" things! I am so excited to see her standing up and feeding herself. I love her arms in the first picture of her in the high chair. She is such a pudge, I love it.
It looks like it was so much fun! Sadie cracks me up in all her pictures. Half the time I'm convinced she looks like Daniel and then it switches to looking like you. I wish we could have been there with you guys at the park. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment