Saturday, March 27, 2010

Visitors from the South


Last week we had a little Nielson family reunion when Sadie's Grandpa, Grandma, and aunt Whitney paid us a visit from Texas. (Everyone was there except for that loser Courtney who had to work or something.)
Sadie got to hang out with everyone every day while her mom and dad worked. She got lots of attention and showed off lots of tricks.

Showing Whitney & Tyler her cool toys


Standing up (check out the square face in this one)


Being attacked by the original dino


Growling at Bear Pa


Eating paper- one of her favorite foods

Eating cords- another favorite

Eating electronics- her most favorite


Sitting with her fellow square face


Clapping with grandma (Did I mention she claps on command now?)

One of my favorite pictures...

For some reason my flash didn't go off so I had to play with the settings a lot to make it so you could see Sadie's face (in my fancy editing program Microsoft Office Picture Manager). Sadie was a little fussy so her grandfather started whispering in ear and she got really quiet and relaxed for a while.

3 comments:

Nick and Lexie said...

I love the picture of her eating the phone or whatever it is. She looks very focused.

I miss my little Sara (short for triceratops).

Unknown said...

okay is she like a daniel mini me or what?! She is getting so big! hope you guys are doing well!

Courtney Nielson said...

Sadie told me that if y'all keep calling me a loser, she and dino raja are moving out. I don't think it's an empty threat, she sounded pretty serious.