Thursday, March 4, 2010

Warm Weather Prep

Sadie is anxious for nicer weather to come. I have been teaching her some summer essentials, this way she'll know exactly what to do when it gets warm.

First, we tried on some sunglasses. I taught her that timeless saying "the more the sunglasses cover your entire face the better".
She wasn't quite sure how to react when her world turned a different color, but once she realized how stylish she looked she loved it.

I took her to the park and taught her how to use a slide. For now we just worked on looking cute at the end of the slide. She doesn't want to be embarrassed when that spring weather rolls around and she doesn't have a cute slide dismount.
She wanted to try it head first so I let her.
Sadie's sure to have the best playground tricks come spring.

Lastly, we have been working on laying out. You can never be too rich, too thin, or too tan, right? Sadie practices- 20 minutes on her stomach, 20 minutes on her back and then repeated. She is slyly showing a little skin here. Whenever she drools a lot it stretches out the neckline of her pjs and suddenly the pjs are scoop neck. Sweet trick Sadie!

1 comments:

The Vieiras said...

she is far too adorable! And, I must add, I do see some of you in her. I know how you feel when EVERYONE tells you "you're baby looks nothing like you but exactly like her father!" Story of my life. Hopefully Lucy will turn the tables on that one.