Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Boy

Yesterday was Daniel's birthday. We don't usually do much to acknowledge birthdays on our blog, but Daniel's a pretty good guy and yesterday was a pretty good day so I'll tell you about it.

While Daniel got up in the dark for bishopric meetings Sadie and I slept. Happy birthday!
We got up and made Daniel some yummy stuff for brunch before he got home.

Sadie helped by putting toys into bowls and attempting (unsuccessfully) to stand in bowls.

Following church Sadie took baby for a walk around the house.

Please note she's wearing my shoes.

Here she stopped to add a few magnets to the stroller, because, well, you never know when a magnet might come in handy.

Then Sadie and Daniel snuggled while I made dinner.


We sure hope you had a terrific day, Daniel! I like you and I know Sadie thinks you are cool.
But why wouldn't she? You show her Backyardigans and old videos of her on youtube. (I never let her get this close to my computer- mean mom)

And you show her what she should be doing to work on her form.

(Daniel was genuinely excited to show me that Sadie could get some backspin on the ball)

3 comments:

The Vieiras said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel! And you are looking quite adorable, soon to be mommy of two. Hope you all are well. Sorry we missed you at Christmas--life was a zoo and sickness added itself to the mix. Keep taking care of your lovely self! Get a few more kiddo-free weekends in while you can!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel! It looks like most of your birthday was great fun, sharing it with Sadie.

Meredith said...

I love Sadie's dress. Those are some really cute daddy daughter pictures.