Friday, March 25, 2011

On this day in 1994....

It's been a while since I posted one of these.

March 27th, 1994- I finished reading the Westing Game. It was awesome. When I find some time maybe I'll read it to you. You'll really like it, I promise. It's fast Sunday because next Sunday is the first Sunday in April and it's Easter. Yes, Next Sunday I'll be pigging out on junk food and candy and I'll get a present too. I wonder what it is. I bet Mom hasn't even gotten me a present. Mom made me a babysit for 1 hour she said, but it was about like 1 hour and 15 or 20 minutes. Matthew has learned to hit people already. He scratched me across my face. I feel like I'm going to throw-up. Mom reminded us and all, but, I forgot to pig out on food after dinner. What a jerk I am. Forgetting it's fast Sunday when somebody reminds me. Well ta-ta for now! Love, Carly the Jerk P.S. Happy Easter!

Sadie may not be as weird as we think she is- since she came from someone like this.

3 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

These are my favorite posts...

Tina said...

These entries make me laugh so hard. I love it when you talk to your journal like it's a person. I love Carly the Jerk.

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

I loved the Westing Game, too.