I spent last weekend with some of my favorite friends- all my bridesmaids from my wedding. In college we always talked about how we'd grow up and live all over the country and get together for girls' weekends. Well, 5 years after college we did it! And it was 75 degrees and sunny in Tucson. And there were no responsibilities. And I ate a whole lot. It was heaven. I will admit I missed Sadie (and maybe Daniel) a whole lot by Sunday.
We spent the long weekend talking, eating, shopping, and relaxing.

One morning we went on a hike/walk in the scenic Arizona desert.

We also spent time relaxing by the pool. The only problem with sitting in the sun while pregnant is you can't lay on your stomach so I got sun (maybe some burn) on the front of my legs, nothing on the back.
Seriously, it was an amazing weekend. I am ready to face the last 9 weeks of this pregnancy!

Here's a shot of the 3 pregnant ladies, in order of due date (l-r). We are all due within a month of each other- spaced 2 weeks apart. See, my stomach doesn't look that huge while standing with other pregnant women. It may also help that I am wearing a dark shirt standing against a dark window.
Pictures of my crazy toddler coming soon.
One morning we went on a hike/walk in the scenic Arizona desert.
We also spent time relaxing by the pool. The only problem with sitting in the sun while pregnant is you can't lay on your stomach so I got sun (maybe some burn) on the front of my legs, nothing on the back.
Seriously, it was an amazing weekend. I am ready to face the last 9 weeks of this pregnancy!
Here's a shot of the 3 pregnant ladies, in order of due date (l-r). We are all due within a month of each other- spaced 2 weeks apart. See, my stomach doesn't look that huge while standing with other pregnant women. It may also help that I am wearing a dark shirt standing against a dark window.
Pictures of my crazy toddler coming soon.

1 comments:
Best weekend ever.
Post a Comment