Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Cottle Family

Last weekend Nick, Lexie and Brizban lost their darling little Holland. She passed away in her sleep at 2 months old. I have had so many thoughts and feelings surrounding this that my brain can't shut off at night. Maybe one day I'll share some of them on my blog but not now. I have gone back and forth on whether or not to even mention it, but I am sharing it for one main purpose. 

Please pray for them. Lexie says she can almost physically feel the support of prayers. I know many of you have met them, and even if you haven't, send some prayers to the Big Man Upstairs on their behalf.

2 comments:

Amander said...

I know, it felt sort of odd to post about it, since it's such an enormously sad event. And it's about the Cottles. I am glad you are up in Portland for the memorial. I'm still praying for them.

Laura said...

I randomly clicked on your blog from a link on a friend's blog. I'm so glad I did!

My 2 month old baby girl died in her sleep just over 7 months ago. The pain this family is feeling is so intense that it seems impossible to bear. I can attest that prayers DO help. I know what Lexie means when she says she can physically feel them. I believe it is angels sent to carry her until she can again carry herself. I will pray for this family because I know it works! Please send them the love of this mom who knows the magnitude of their loss.