As of October 7th, the Lou is 5 months old. She is such a joyful baby.
Pretty much all the pictures I took today look the same because she was just laughing and giggling at me.
Recent developments:
-a horrible mullet. Leesie's hair is thick in the back, middle of her head. It really is terrible, but also hilarious.
-so close to crawling. Elise attempts to gain momentum by face planting. It looks a little painful. Here she is mid-face plant.
It's comparison time. I've
never posted side-by-side photos of the girls at the same age and it is
officially time for it. Why? Because I decided
They definitely look similar, but not as similar as I thought. I don't think I had an accurate picture of what Sadie looked like at this age in my head. Sadie's cheeks are way bigger and Leesie's eyes are HUGE.
Good thing I love them both just about equally.
Official 5 month photo




2 comments:
It was so fun to see the side by side comparisons. Its funny that you thought that they looked a lot alike until you looked at that comparison...I was thinking that they didn't look alike at all until I looked at those 2 pictures and realized that they had more in common than I realized!
Elise's eyes are huge! She just gets cuter every time you post pictures.
Post a Comment