Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Great Outdoors

We spent a lot of time outside in September. The weather was perfect. Here are pictures of some of our outdoor adventures. 

Check out how thick and dark Sadie's lashes (and brows) are
Please note Sadie pushing an empty stroller

Watching from her stroller, as usual
Except this day- Leesie got in the swing and promptly took a nap
Learning how to blow dandelions

Look at Whitney's face- hahaha





3 comments:

Amander said...

I love that Elise got in the swing and fell asleep. Sounds like an awesome way to spend time at the park.

Tina said...

I love these pictures! I want to be out there to share that beautiful weather with you and your girls.

Meredith said...

Those are awesome. I LOVE Sadie's sweater in the last picture! I can't wait to see Elise again, she is growing up so fast. She needs to slow down until her new cousins come. She doesn't want to be too mature for them.