We just recently discovered Discovery Park. Oh man, what a discovery. This park is awesome. The best park, by far, I have seen in Utah County.
Most of my pictures of Sadie look like this because she couldn't be bothered to stop.
Leesie even loved it.
So did Whitney.
They have so much great stuff at this park. It reminded me of a park I grew up going to, but even better.
Sadie loves these spinning things which I get dizzy just looking at. She is very focused in this photo because she learned the hard way that if you don't hold on you end up on the ground.
A bridge.
There is a toddler section of the park where everything is built for smaller kids. They have a few beehives with tiny chairs built in. Sadie was excited to go in and she wanted me to come with her.
Here she is telling me to sit down.
She's the boss. I do what she tells me.
**Stay tuned for part 2, with some of the most adorable pictures ever taken of Elise.








1 comments:
I love that last pic of you and Sadie! We also LOVE that park!
Post a Comment