We recently went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. The girls had a great time and Sadie has asked me a few times when we can go back. She wants to show the "huuuuge" dinosaur skeletons to her dad.
They have multiple hands on activities the kids enjoyed.
I couldn't get Sadie to pause long enough for a clear picture on this dinosaur. I don't know much about dinosaurs so who knows what type of dino it is. In fact, Sadie thinks that "Little Foot" and "Sarahtops" are dinosaur species, but I have no idea what Little Foot actually is so I can't correct her.
Sadie told me to just go get some dollars when I told her the photo booth cost money.
Luckily, I was able to bribe her to forget about it with the cheap ice cream cones at the cafe.






3 comments:
I love this.
Also, I am pretty sure Little Foot is from "The Land Before Time" movie. Has Sadie seen that somehow? I am impressed that she remembered the name.
I'm pretty sure that little foot is an allosaurus, and Sarah is a triceratop, but its been years since I saw that movie so I could be wrong. BUT so fun that your kids liked that museum. Was it expensive? Looked like a lot of fun. Can hardly wait to see them in 5 days!!
Haha, yes Alicia, I know Little Foot is from The Land Before Time, but I was saying I didn't know what type of dinosaur he is. Sadie has seen that movie a couple times.
Post a Comment