Thursday, February 7, 2013

Elder Swag

My brother Matt went into the MTC on January 30th. We got a letter from him today saying he has been nicknamed Elder Swag, so I think I'll stick with that.

We got to hang out with him and my dad for a day or so before he went.
My dad lost won so he got to read Sadie her bedtime stories. 

I snapped a few cute pictures of the girls with their Uncle Matt. 
I can't wait to recreate these in 2 years when Sadie is 5 1/2 and Elise is almost 4.

We ran to 5 Guys for lunch 1/2 hour before Matt's assigned time to report.
Then we started to the journey to the MTC. We ended up sitting in the left turn lane at the MTC for over 20 minutes while we waited for our turn to drop our missionary off. It is packed on drop-off day! 
We got one last picture and said see ya for 2 years.

PS- Today happens to be Matt's birthday and Daniel's sister Courtney's birthday. Sadie got upset when we told her it was both of their birthdays today. She insisted that it is only Coco's birthday.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Awesome nickname.