...the girl's will play. Or lay around and complain about being hugely pregnant. Either/or.
We are on day 5 of Daniel being gone. Here's what we've been up to.
Laying in bed while the girls alternate between harassing me and making a huge mess. If you look closely you can see that Elise is wearing the Tangled dress-up while holding her Flynn Rider doll on her shoulders.
Art projects and more art projects. Here is the family tree Sadie made for us. Sadie is, of course, in the center with Mom and Dad are on either side and Elise and the baby are above and below.
After she made it she kept laughing at her joke that we should name the baby, Baby.
Side note: Sadie's handwriting has gotten incredibly legible lately. I am impressed.
Costco frozen yogurt after a successful trip with no whining. When I was unloading at home I realized I bought a case of kidney beans instead of black beans. Oops.
So I am pretty proud of my next accomplishment. On Saturday I took the girls to IKEA and bought this small wardrobe to put the dress-up clothes in. We currently use a trunk and everyone time they are looking for one dress they dump everything out (yes, I am absolutely nesting). One of the boxes was a little too heavy for me to reasonably lift, but I insisted on still purchasing it. We were quite the sight in the IKEA parking lot when Sadie biffed it on the way to the car and as I stopped to help her one of the boxes fell off the cart. I summoned all of my 33-weeks-pregnant strength and lifted it back up while Sadie cried about getting a hole in her favorite pants. It may have taken me and my huge belly 2 hours to put it together, but I did it while I listened to Daniel's game (WHICH THEY WON). And now unfortunately I can't carry it into the toy room by myself so it is sitting in the family room where the girls climb in and out of it constantly. Thanks for letting me brag about myself.
After the game I texted Daniel this picture telling him while they were dominating NC State I was dominating IKEA furniture. My win is just as impressive, right?
Sunday morning we curled everyone's hair and painted nails. I never thought I'd be a mom who curled her daughters' hair, but when you don't have church until 1 o'clock you get a little bored.
I hope you will all be tuning into ESPN2 tonight at 7 PM MST to watch BYU take on Nebraska!







3 comments:
Oh that last picture of the girlies all dressed up for church is soo adorable. Not too much longer until that baby comes! Yay!
You DEFINITELY dominate IKEA! And if ESPN2 doesn't show the BYU game, go online to the BYU women's website, and click on "video streaming" and it will take you to ESPN3 where you can choose to watch the NCAA game of your choice.
Wooh! All of that makes me tired. You should definitely be proud of yourself. I was proud of myself for going to the library with Briz :)
Post a Comment