It is Sadie's one week birthday and because of that we will celebrate with more pictures (don't worry we wont celebrate every week, but I needed a title for the post). Another exciting note is that Sadie slept through the night last night except for her feedings and it was amazing. Maybe it was because Grandma Tina showed up and laid down the law. What ever it was it was amazing. Anyway here are some pictures.

Sadie just hanging out with Carly

Grandma Tina thanking Sadie for sleeping through the night.

Here is her half smile like she knows something I don't. One of these days we will get her big smile.

Sadie and I had bath time today while Carly went to the store with Tina. She actually enjoyed it for the most part.

We had a great time with Lacy, Kathryn, and of course Elly. Sadie and Elly discussed life in general.

Sadie got excited for her first Red Sox game tonight by putting on her Sox fleece she got from the Gaines family. She was upset we had to watch a game played at awful Tropicana Field.

This was her cheering for Jason Bay's home run. I can't print what she just said after Brad Penny gave up another home run to the Rays. She is not happy about his performance.
5 comments:
I love the picture of Carly and Sadie. I like Sadie's cheering face. I never get tired of pictures of Sadie.
She is so incredibly cute! Congratulations you two!
I am surprised she is sleeping so well considering what a week the Sox have been having.
Yay for Sadie sleeping at night!
enjoy every moment! sadie is so adorable!
Post a Comment