Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just for Courtney

Courtney demanded more Sadie pictures and Sadie likes to keep her peeps happy so here you go Courters.Sadie knows how to take it easy.
We realized we didn't have a picture with the three of us so here it is.This is her just being crazy.She is staring at you Courtney.I had to post this picture of Sadies friend Hunter at our friends going away party. Sadie says Hunter is awesome.

7 comments:

Courtney Nielson said...

She'll open her eyes for me, but not for Whit. muahaha. I appreciate your blogging effort.

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

Hey, Clayton and I want to see your cute little one. Email me (kristisue00@gmail.com) once you feel like you want to have visitors and what works best for you. She is adorable!!!

Kaylie and Garrett said...

I miss Sadie! We need to spend more time with her before we leave! And thanks for posting that picture of Hunter so we have it!

Sharman said...

Welcome to the family, Baby Sadie! Many thanks to Grandma Carolyn for calling us (I do believe we were somewhere between Elko and Winnemucca, NV) to let us know of Sadie's arrival. Just so you know, Carly: it's not right that you only pushed for 30 min. Really? Really?? Congrats to you both, Daniel and Carly--well done!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I already forgot, is Sadie the baby or your new dog? Based on the pictures, I would guess Sadie is your child, but I did hear you two just got a new puppy. Oh wait, maybe that was my sister? Ah, I can't remember!

Carrie said...

I can't get over how cute she is. Good work, Nielsons.

G. Sterling McCoy said...

not sure how that cutie came out of you two! haha, jk.

i'm about to adopt a kid just so i can feel part of the group... :)