We had another fun night last night with little Sadie. She likes the nightlife, she likes to boogie and there is nothing we can do to stop that right now. It will get better I am sure. At least she passed her jaundice test today so we got that going for us. We are having a great time getting to know her and thanks to everyone that has come to visit or bring us meals. We really appreciate it. Anyway on to the pictures.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
More Pics for the Grandparents/Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Since when does Tyler wear v-necks? WHAT? Sadie will come to her senses when auntie Courtney comes to town and schools Tyler in fashion. I WILL DOMINATE. The eye-rolling picture is my desktop background now-that's america's next top model material.
Beautiful little girl, guys. Congrats on being parents. Have fun with mustard poop and sleepless nights.
So, Carly, how did you get out of the last three or four weeks of pregnancy? What's your secret? Anyway, we are so excited for you! What an adorable little girl!
YAY! Oh she is so cute and I can't wait to see her!! Sadie Rose will of course be my main model! She has another one waiting. I guess now I have to start making them in bigger sizes.
Cute pictures--I love how expressive she is! Hopefully her love of the nightlife will end soon and you can all get some good sleep.
She is so dang cute. So generally are all of her clothes too big? I love the picture of her sleeping on Daniel.
great pictures! I'm so glad I got to see Sadie- she's SO cute! I think she's good luck for the team...she needs to be at all the games this week :)
Did you get the warm wipes I sent as a gift? I also included some chcocolate, so it's possible you thought I had sent you a dirty diaper; but hopefully not. Unless of course the chocolate melted.
Post a Comment