Monday, August 31, 2009

We love her

Awesome #1
Angry

Awesome #2
Drunk

Awesome #3She slips that finger into as many pictures as possible

Awesome #4
Lazy. She loves to sleep like this.
She immediately kicks off any blanket we put over her.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet her! I'm going to come out for Jules' baby shower in October. Now I don't have to wait until December to meet little Sadie. Yes!

Meredith said...

Random Comments:
I like to sleep with one leg outside of the covers too.
Was her eyelid swollen in one of those pictures?
I see she is wearing a proper amount of pink.

Carrie said...

I'm loving these pictures. I can't wait to meet her someday...

Nick and Lexie said...

Hey! Nice dress! Did you go back to that store and get one for yourself? Or did you get it when I was there? It's so crazy how big it is on Sadie. Briz has pretty much outgrown hers. But we should take a picture of them with their dress on and then photoshop them together.
I love all the funny faces Sadie makes. It's amazing how entertaining they can be :)

Carly said...

Jen- I am so happy you'll see her in October (and December)!

Meredith- her eyelid isn't swollen but she has a big birthmark on her left eyelid. That's probably what you are seeing. She also has a less visible birthmark between her eyebrows.

Carrie- seriously, when are you guys going to meet Sadie? Maybe I'll have to come visit after you have your boy toy.

Lexie- I thought I recognized that dress! Is that the same one you bought Brizzy? I got it last week at that same place. We do need to photoshop a picture together. Sadie also has the same turquoise cardigan from Old Navy that Brizzy has. It is huge on Sadie so she hasn't worn it yet.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Still my favorite picture of little Sadie is the permanent one you have on the right side of your blog. She is appropriately covering her ...crotch?... but flaunting like a madwoman her chest. Very graceful.