Saturday, October 31, 2009

An ACTUAL Milestone

A week or so ago I mentioned Sadie had rolled over a few times during tummy time. She didn't do it again, at least, not until this morning. I put her on her stomach and she immediately rolled herself over twice. I grabbed the camera to get a recording and this is what I got.


I tried to get it her to do it again, but she ended up like this
She took two handfuls of the blanket and laid on her side, sucking away, comfortable as could be.

I was determined to prove to Daniel that she can roll over. So I tried again this afternoon.



She did it 8 times in a row! 6 times to the left and 2 times to the right. I have never been more proud.

Oh and Sadie has earned a new nickname: Mrs. Potts. That belly cannot be contained!

4 comments:

janica said...

she is so stinkin cute! Love the last picture.

Carrie said...

Perfect nickname! She is so grown up!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Sometimes when my roommate barks at me to roll over all I feel like doing is chewing on my blanket too. I feel you Sadie, I feel you.

Tina said...

I have nothing original to say, but she is JUST SO CUTE I have to say something. Wow. Her rolling over is amazing. Beats my first baby, who didn't even really hold up his head until he was 3 months old, let alone roll over.