Monday, October 19, 2009

Tummy Time Revisited

We have moved to having tummy time on a flat surface, which is much harder than the Boppy tummy times of her earlier life.

Sadie spends the entire time yelling. Like so...

Seriously, no crying, she yells.
You can also see spit-up running from her mouth.
She spits up constantly while on her stomach.

Or cheating. Like so.
She gets her little arm under her face and props herself up.
Doesn't count you little cheater!


But today she did something new. She rolled herself over 3 times! This is a video of how happy she was with herself after rolling over to her back. Her forehead is all red from face planting when she was on her stomach.

2 comments:

Nick and Lexie said...

I LOVE the video of her. It is so cute. Carly, I think she looks more like you when she smiles. Normally I think she looks a lot like Daniel, but I definitely see you when she smiles. What a happy little Sadie. Can't wait to see her rolling over tricks.

Meredith said...

This video made me giddy! She is so cute. And we really loved all your baby talk, Carly.