Today we attempted to fit in some family picture taking between afternoon conference and priesthood session (thanks Ben!). The weather was not good so we didn't take very many, but we did get some definite keepers (with our not-so-good camera)!
Oh, and yes I dyed my hair closer to my natural hair
We are going to try again on another day when it isn't so cloudy. You'll probably see more pictures of us in the exact same outfits!
PS- Sadie tried her bumbo this week and loved it. She can't exactly sit straight up without tilting to one side or another but she is learning. The other day when I heard Daniel getting home from work I placed Sadie by herself in front of the door in the bumbo to greet him.

PPS- Here is another video where I caught Sadie talking on camera. She has been cooing all the time lately. She watches our mouths intently and copies the shape of our lips. I apologize for the poor quality. It is difficult to hold Sadie and interact with her while filming it myself.
PS- Sadie tried her bumbo this week and loved it. She can't exactly sit straight up without tilting to one side or another but she is learning. The other day when I heard Daniel getting home from work I placed Sadie by herself in front of the door in the bumbo to greet him.
PPS- Here is another video where I caught Sadie talking on camera. She has been cooing all the time lately. She watches our mouths intently and copies the shape of our lips. I apologize for the poor quality. It is difficult to hold Sadie and interact with her while filming it myself.
7 comments:
It's so fun to watch her try to talk and to see her eyes smiling up at you as she tries to copy your sounds. And you are all looking so good in the family pictures.
Sorry the weather was so crappy. If I had a slightly nicer lens, it might not have been a problem. But at least now we have yet another excuse to hang out during the MLB postseason.
Sadie looks like a cowgirl riding a bronco in the picture with her 'bumbo.' I think you made that word up by the way.
I love Sadie so much right now. I realize cuteness should not be attached with love, but I can't help it. She is too adorable.
What a good looking family.
Carly you are looking like a hot mama.
I really liked the movie.
i am like actually laughing out loud at the caption under you and daniel.
Post a Comment