Ahh, she is so cute. What a happy little baby you have there. You guys must treat her really well or something. :)
She is darling. And growing up before my eyes. Did you make the hat?
My guess would be you didn't make the hat. My logic: The Chicco tag attached to the hat's upper regions.
Actually David- I think your mother made that hat. I am surprised you didn't recognized her handiwork. The Chicco tag is on the chair.
Yes, Coleen did make the hat. I wish I could claim I had skills like that. Chicco is the car seat company.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ahh, she is so cute. What a happy little baby you have there. You guys must treat her really well or something. :)
She is darling. And growing up before my eyes. Did you make the hat?
My guess would be you didn't make the hat. My logic: The Chicco tag attached to the hat's upper regions.
Actually David- I think your mother made that hat. I am surprised you didn't recognized her handiwork. The Chicco tag is on the chair.
Yes, Coleen did make the hat. I wish I could claim I had skills like that. Chicco is the car seat company.
Post a Comment