Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just One of Those Days

My favorite part of this afternoon was the 15 minutes I spent blow drying my hair. It drowned out the noise of little Miss Sadie's crying. That girl fussed just about straight from 11 AM to 7 PM. I decided I needed to go to enrichment to get out of the house. How was Sadie at enrichment? A perfect angel. She smiled and cooed and was just about as cute as she can be.

Forgiven? Maybe. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

4 comments:

Amander said...

I think you should hold your grudge. She has to learn somehow.

Nick and Lexie said...

She has started to work it.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Wow Daniel, I didn't realize you had enough hair to blow dry for fifteen minutes... Or was it Carly that wrote this? You know what happens when we assume.

Carly said...

Dave- I have to say not your best comment, but I appreciate it. The bottom of the post says it was "posted by Carly". To avoid confusion in the future- if Daniel blogs it says posted by Daniel and Carly. My sincerest apologies about the confusion.