Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bumboing

Sadie just loves to bumbo (yep, I'm using it as a verb). She loves to be closer to my eye level. She bumbos while I am getting ready. She watches intently while I do my hair and put makeup on.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Um I don't really have a new comment. Except that I want to encourage you to keep posting pictures of Sadie on your blog. (And I thought this was a really cute picture...but I feel like I say that a lot)

Kaylie and Garrett said...

She is so old! I am sad I'm missing out on her growing up! Hope you guys are doing well. You want to come to Farmville, VA with Daniel in a few weeks? We will take care of you and Sadie. Do it... you know you want to.

Julia Mar said...

I love it. I'm still trying to explain to David the point of the bumbo seat. Case in point.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I don't think you can make up a verb and then not define it. What does it mean to 'bumbo?'

Margaret Proffitt said...

There are many points to a Bumbo seat, Julia. They simply ROCK. So useful. Glad to see Sadie-lady enjoying hers!

Carly said...

Dave- Bumboing- the act of sitting in a Bumbo (a foam chair for babies.

Jules- I love the bumbo. And it is helping Sadie learn to hold her head up