Monday, November 9, 2009

Go Wolverines! (?)

UVU had their first exhibition game last week. We were all a little nervous about how it would go. I told Sadie she had better enjoy it because she's got hundreds, maybe thousands, in her future.

Sadie felt right at home and went to sleep.

Daniel felt right at home and yelled at the refs.

I felt right at home and quietly watched the game. It felt a little strange to not be at BYU, but it is a good strange. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon. Plus, I'll be back at the Marriott Center this Friday to watch UVU take on BYU. Anyone want to come to a game? I'll get you in free.

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

We might take you up on that offer.

Margaret Proffitt said...

Are you serious about that offer? Booker would LOVE to attend a real live sporing event. What time is the game?

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

If Ben and Little Red are there, count me in. Maybe.