A few times I have mentioned Sadie's acid reflux and how it makes her spit up constantly. Daniel likes to call her the Spit Up Queen. And she really is the Queen of it. The photo above was taken the other day while my friend Margaret was shooting some family pictures for us. (A post on that coming soon.)
I decided I need to document what we go through daily with her. This morning I was burping Sadie over my shoulder after her first feeding. She had burped and spit up a small amount so I let my guard down. All of the sudden she projectile vomited behind me. Take a look...
I had spit up dripping down my leg! That doesn't happen daily, but the large amount of spit up does. As my pediatrician tells me every time Sadie sees him, "spit happens". (And he laughs at himself every time)
Monday, November 16, 2009
Spit Up Queen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sadie's eyes look very blue in that picture. I am really glad you documented the spit up all over your butt. A true family historian.
aw thank you for this beautiful picture! lol. oh p.s. i had my teeth worked on a couple weeks ago and they are still sensitive...its nice to know there is an end to that! HOPEFULLY!!!
She just gets cuter and cuter. I can't wait to see your family pictures.
I was just showing Briz pictures of her BFF, and she was very interested in looking at Sadie. We'll see how she does in person. My guess is she will try to suck on Sadie's face.
I think we will have to have a spit up off between the two of them. Briz has good days and bad days. But yes, I go into work pretty much every day with spit up on me somewhere. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I thought it would get way better . . . it hasn't! I guess its just another reason that they were made to be friends.
Post a Comment