Thursday, July 22, 2010

Brizzy Boo


Lexie and Briz (Sadie's BFF) came out for a Cottle family reunion and we got to see them a couple times. First, we took the girls swimming.

It was really fun because they interacted with each other a lot. Briz just loved to give Sadie kisses. They also enjoyed eating dried fruits together at the pool. Briz showed Sadie that it is much more efficient to eat handfuls of food at a time rather than Sadie's one tiny piece per hand approach.


Does Sadie look a little pink in these pictures from the pool?


Well that's because she was. Milestone alert! First sunburn. Even though I applied sunscreen twice in the 2 hours we were at the pool, I somehow missed all the skin close to her hairline and all around her left eye.

Great parent alert! First I let Sadie eat and choke on a leaf, then I get her sunburned. All in the same day.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Well, you might not be a great parent but I notice the new fabric on the thing over the window (can't remember the name) in the background, and I LOVE it, and it stands out much better, and I can see why the other fabric was not so good. You are a GREAT decorator!

Carrie said...

I like Sadie's ponytail.