A couple weeks ago we took Sadie swimming at the Scera Park pool. She screamed and then loved it. Part of her love was the fact that she had her trusty lobster with her.


Overall it was a fun time, but I'm not sure it is worth $10 for 2 adults to watch a baby sit in shallow water and splash. Maybe we'll go back when she can walk.

Overall it was a fun time, but I'm not sure it is worth $10 for 2 adults to watch a baby sit in shallow water and splash. Maybe we'll go back when she can walk.
2 comments:
I've been loving all the Sadie heavy posts of late. Keep them coming. Also loving Sadie's swimsuit, your swimsuit (I almost bought the same one but my boobs were too big) and the fact that you might be bringing those swimsuits to AZ in a few weeks!!!
anytime you want to go swimming for free, just let me know and you can come to our neighborhood pool...all you have to do is drive to AF
Post a Comment