Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why So Serious?

We recently made the trek to Provo to one of our favorite restaurants, Diego's. While waiting for our food I decided to take pictures of Sadie being cute. This is all I came away with.



It appears that Sadie has been blessed with a "negative" resting face. Just like her mother, and grandmother, when Sadie is just sitting she often looks mad or sad.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

One of the cutest serious faces I've seen! :) I miss not seeing you guys on Sunday! I hope you're enjoying your new place and ward!?

Tina said...

Oh, no, not her too! I am so so sorry that she has inherited this from me (and from you). But I agree, she has the cutest "sad" face I've ever seen.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I just make weird faces when I'm sitting. Some of them are funny, and I'm not even conscience that I'm doing it.