I took a break from blogging for most of January (I like to start a new year out really low so I can only improve from there), but I kept taking pictures so I need to share a few good ones.
Elise fell asleep with her usual scowl, but what is really exciting is that she fell asleep on Daniel. For cute.
Sadie got The Incredibles for Christmas and she always tells me that she runs so fast like Dash. Apparently my camera agrees.
Looking intense at the "jumpin place". It's our favorite place to be lately. I'll do another post on it.
The first real snow we got this year (and it wasn't bad). Sadie loved it. I'll do another post on it (but probably not, so don't count it).
The UVU Athletics holiday party held at the end of January. It was a cross between the Dundees and that SNL skit with the Culps (Will Ferrell and Ana Gasteyer performing at assemblies and such). But the comedy here was not intentional.
Louie forced me to accept she does not fit into her 6-9 month pjs by busting her piggies out. I guess I won't make her wear them anymore.
A different kind of piggy- check out that hair-do. Sadie was loving it; I could tell she felt so cool. She walked with a different kind of confidence that day. Maybe I should always try to make her hair look like a non-homeless person's.
Yes! Sadie has entered into the phase of life where all the kids "assist" in opening presents at birthday parties. I was giggling too much to get a non-blurry picture.
Sadie actually wearing tights. That's a momentous occasion. Probably won't happen again soon. Especially since she has since realized she can take them off herself.
Sadie made a bridge with her books across the living room. She told me there were alligators in the water.









2 comments:
Sadie's just being cautious. You never know when an alligator's going to stick its head out of the rug and get you.
That Dash picture is awesome.
Post a Comment