Thursday, February 2, 2012

Playroom


 Hey everyone, this is important. We've got a playroom now. A room just for toys in the basement. Even though it doesn't get any warmer than 60 degrees, it is awesome. We spend at least a couple hours down there every day. I clean up the mess of toys most days, but the best part about it is that I don't have to clean it up if I don't want to. Not to be dramatic or anything, but it's been life-changing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta have that freedom!

Carrie said...

I agree, the best part of having a playroom is being able to choose to clean up toys whenever you feel like it.

Tina said...

Having a downstairs, and not having to clean it up all the time, is just the BEST, especially when the kids will play down there by themselves (that's not too far away -- Elise gets bigger every day). Congratulations! That IS life changing!