This place called Jump Around Town recently opened just down the street from us.
It is basically a warehouse filled with bouncy houses, slides, and a huge jumping pillow, like this.
The admission price is your child's age. A month unlimited pass is 3 times your child's age.
We splurged on the $6 pass. We have gone 9 times in 3 weeks.
Why I love it: it's cheap, it's close, it's never crowded, it's aimed toward younger kids so there are no older kids being rough, and Sadie takes amazing naps after we go.
Louie thinks it's pretty fun too.
Sadie basically thinks she owns the place now. Check out her jumping skills in the video.







3 comments:
I hope it's still a cool place in a few months, we would love to go with you. I love the pricing!
Man, I wish there was a place like that around here, although there's a good chance Will would be too scared to do much. Sadie's got hops! Will has requested watching "Sadie bounce" 5x this morning, so clearly he's impressed.
Oh, that video of Sadie is sure cute. My girls LOVED seeing Sadie and Elise.
Post a Comment