"Thursday _____1993 March [apparently I didn't know the date]- Mom ald ad already had the baby. It's a boy. She had him February 7th 1993. His name is Matthew. He hardly cries at all. I thought Hillary would be jealous of Matthew but she actually likes him. I hate the snow. Its been cold every day now for a couple weeks. So the snow doesn't melt. Tomorrow night we are going to the Omney theater and the science museum for Meredith's birthday. But Hillary and Alicia are not coming. Then mom says she is going to throw a suprise party for dad. But it's going to be at night. I thought I had lost you but then I found you hiding in the desk. I got a new journal and if you run away like that again I'll use that instead of you and forget about you. So don't hide again! Tomorrow is class picture day. Tonight we are celebrating Hillary's birthday. Hillary even has cloths presents. She also has a birthday cake. Hillary is turning two years old. You know that game that's called going to South America? Well I know the strategy and so does Justin. But Alexis asked the student teacher and she told Alexis what it was! So now Alexis telling everybody what is was. And blaming it on Annie. I hate Alexis. Well I wish I could go to South America right now! Because this hous is so noisy."
*I try to type exactly how I wrote things, but I had a hard time figuring out what was original to this entry because in 5th grade I went through and edited my entire journal. I, seriously, cannot wait until my kids do weird stuff like that.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
On this day in 1993: Having Brothers, Hiding Journals & Hating Alexis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"I thought I had lost you but then I found you hiding in the desk. I got a new journal and if you run away like that again I'll use that instead of you and forget about you. So don't hide again!" - hilarious
"Well I wish I could go to South America right now! Because this hous is so noisy." - also hilarious
You were the funniest little kid, no wonder you have always been my best cousin. I wish I had my old journals whenever I read your journal blog posts!
Are you kidding?
You are too hilarious. I miss seeing you!
At least this wasn't another entry about how much you hated your mother! How funny.
Post a Comment