Thursday, May 28, 2015

Millie in May

Just some pics of the Millie Monster from the month of May...

Side cheek

Playing with Elise through the kitchen windows.

One afternoon I was playing the piano with her on my lap and she was making hilarious faces. I kind of failed in my attempt to capture it.

Just a smiley girl. I may have taken this to document one of her first ponytails.

This girl actually inherited something from me! Her tongue out when she is concentrating. I love it.

1 year appointment. Camille has been skinnier (around 20th percentile) and shorter (around 60th percentile) than our other girls so we thought she might be more my size, but she shot up to 50th percentile for weight and 90th for height at her 12 month. She was a champ with the shots and stopped crying immediately when she was rewarded with her first lollipop.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you did an excellent job capturing her face during the piano playing. And I love the tongue sticking out. I think that's a sign of intelligence ( I do it too).