Monday, May 4, 2015

Plain Old Fun

Spring is always such a renewal for me. Basketball season is over. The weather is beautiful. We get to spend lots of time as a family.

One recent FHE activity was a neighborhood walk and hill rolling

Outside water fun

Poring over books from the school book fair

Daddy-big girl date to see Shrek the Musical

Lowe's Xtreme Sports. This was our first trip but will not be our last. So fun.

Just your traditional Faucette-Nielson get together when the dads are out of town. Kaylie helps me function when Daniel is traveling. Her husband works for BYU's men's basketball team and also travels a lot. 

Dinner with Uncle Matt. We hadn't seen him in 2 months and the girls would not leave him alone. 

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Our kids recently discovered rolling down hills. I used to love it too, but watching them makes me feel nauseous--I'll blame it on the pregnancy but I'm probably just getting old. I'm glad you have more of Daniel in your lives again. I do such a better job of planning activities when I know Anthony is going to be gone.