Sunday, May 31, 2015

Miscellaneous May

Stripes on stripes on stripes

Payson Temple open house

Sunday nap

Sadie's first severe headache. She came home from a play date early and slept for 2 hours.

Faucette play date. We kind of repaid them for watching our older girls while we went to the NCAA tournament by having their 3 kids for a Saturday. 
 The 4 big kids played in the basement while Camille and Treyson hung out with me and Daniel.
 The 1-year-olds were pretty cute crawling around the house getting into mischief together. When Treyson was tired he literally just laid down on the floor and went to sleep. I moved him to the corner of the living room for his little siesta.

Cute matching suits for the John grandchildren

Librarian story time

The peonies in our backyard. They bloomed right before we went out of town so I cut most of them and gave them to a friend.

Lots of storms this May

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed cutting down my peonies. It made me sad, cause I love the smell of them. And I can't believe that boy fell asleep on the floor!!! I think I would pass out from shock if Wembley ever did this.