We put it off for weeks and weeks, but we finally got our yard in order. It took us 2 full days to do the front yard, part of the backyard and clean out the garage. It proceeded to rain for the next 6 days so we have yet to finish trimming the bushes and weeding the flower beds in the back. I am already burned out and it was only the first run-through. We are getting all new mulch in the flower beds next week so we have to do the rest of it.
Camille and I watched everyone else clean the garage. And I look slightly nuts, but I want to be in more pictures with my kids.
The new and the old of the backyard: new picnic table, which gets used every time the weather is nice enough to eat a meal outside, and our sad, but well-loved playhouse.





2 comments:
Your yard looks great! And I always love the pictures you post of your view, too.
You need to keep posting more pics of yourself. And your yard looks great! We have been working a ton in our yard and are burnt out as well. Yard work gets old real fast.
Post a Comment