The last couple of weeks of June were HOT. We never got a spring in Utah this year. We had basically the same temperatures from February through May with lots of rain. Then in mid-June it was over 100 most days.
One afternoon we met the Faucettes at the Springville splash pad.
While Sadie was at basketball camp with dad Lou chose to get donuts.
Then the next week when they were at camp again she chose the same activity. Millie didn't seem to mind.
If we were outside we had to be in the water.
I enjoyed this series of pictures I got of Elise taunting Sadie and then getting hit by a bucket of water.
One of my favorite parts of summer: visitors! In June I got to hang out with Mel for a day. We met at the splash pad for a couple hours, then came home and left the kids with a sitter while we had a 2 hour lunch and catch-up.









0 comments:
Post a Comment