Miss Hillary John Salazar. She overlapped with my mom for 1 day. Naturally, we stayed up until all hours of the night talking that night with the 3 of us.
When Hillary walked in Sadie and Lou went crazy. They love Hill so much.
We kept right on with all the fun activities.
We made our first visit to the Provo Rec Center. It was really fun and really packed. It started pouring outside right as we arrived so the outsides pools and slides were closed. Hillary rode around and around the lazy river with the girls.
The indoor water slides didn't allow lap riders so I waited at the bottom with Millie while Hillary went to the top and sent Sadie and Elise down before going herself. Elise came down crying and said she hit her head, but Sadie loved it. Sadie ended up waiting in line by herself when Lou refused to go again. I tried to get a picture of her coming down, but all I got was her in the big blurry splash at the end of the slide.
We also played at a Chick-fil-a play place.
One morning Hillary put make-up on the girls which made Sadie look like she is 15 years old. Sadie's lashes with mascara on them actually touch her eyebrows.
Another day we visited what we call the dinosaur park. We played a big game of hide-and-seek and left Millie happily sitting in the swing. As Hillary and I were hiding when it was Sadie's turn to count I giggled to myself as I observed the scene. It looked like there were 3 little girls (Elise hid in plain sight every time) just sitting at the park doing nothing with no adults. Just then another car pulled into the parking lot with some picnickers . I ended up coming out of hiding after a few minutes because I didn't want someone to think the girls had actually been abandoned.
Hillary stayed long enough to help me wrangle the kids at church and then I drove her up to her mother-in-law's house for the remainder of her visit. We were all sad to see Hillary go, but it's not hard saying goodbye when you will see people again in a few weeks.
We kept right on with all the fun activities.
We made our first visit to the Provo Rec Center. It was really fun and really packed. It started pouring outside right as we arrived so the outsides pools and slides were closed. Hillary rode around and around the lazy river with the girls.
The indoor water slides didn't allow lap riders so I waited at the bottom with Millie while Hillary went to the top and sent Sadie and Elise down before going herself. Elise came down crying and said she hit her head, but Sadie loved it. Sadie ended up waiting in line by herself when Lou refused to go again. I tried to get a picture of her coming down, but all I got was her in the big blurry splash at the end of the slide.
We also played at a Chick-fil-a play place.
One morning Hillary put make-up on the girls which made Sadie look like she is 15 years old. Sadie's lashes with mascara on them actually touch her eyebrows.
Another day we visited what we call the dinosaur park. We played a big game of hide-and-seek and left Millie happily sitting in the swing. As Hillary and I were hiding when it was Sadie's turn to count I giggled to myself as I observed the scene. It looked like there were 3 little girls (Elise hid in plain sight every time) just sitting at the park doing nothing with no adults. Just then another car pulled into the parking lot with some picnickers . I ended up coming out of hiding after a few minutes because I didn't want someone to think the girls had actually been abandoned.
Hillary stayed long enough to help me wrangle the kids at church and then I drove her up to her mother-in-law's house for the remainder of her visit. We were all sad to see Hillary go, but it's not hard saying goodbye when you will see people again in a few weeks.









0 comments:
Post a Comment