Friday, July 31, 2015

Surprise!!

At the last minute I decided I wanted to surprise Sadie for her birthday. Daniel was going to be out of town for an entire week leading up to her big day and then we were all flying out the next morning for the John Family Reunion. There was no way I was going to pull off a party in that one afternoon we had. I thought it would be fun to do it while Whit and Carolyn were here too. I threw it all together and it was....really fun.
Sadie was so shocked and confused when she walked in with Daniel and we all yelled "surprise!" She slowly walked toward all of us and then a bunch of her friends ran over and gave her a big hug. It was pretty much the most adorable thing I have ever seen. 
We did it at the same place Elise had her birthday party this year. Easiest place for a party. 
 We took a short break for cake and presents
Sadie just kept saying "I had no idea there was a party for me today!" 
It was very fun to surprise her but now Elise is already planning her surprise party for next year. 

0 comments: