For the second year in a row we got some family pictures taken. The best option for us is these studios in Utah that let you come in and get the pictures done for free. Then you return after a bit of editing and if you want to buy them you pay $100 for a flash drive of the images. Not too painful, and if the pictures are bad then you don't have to buy them.
Sadie is perfectly behaved during pictures. She tries her best to do everything the photographers ask. All the pictures of her are cute.
Elise is either scowling or bringing the personality in every photo. She cannot just sit in the pose the photographer sets up. The picture below on the left is Lou's signature. She does this in a lot of pictures I take of her.
Camille is terrified of cameras. She does not trust them as far as she can throw them. We tried everything we could think of to get her to break her cold stare. Bubbles, tickling, throwing her up in the air. Every photo has the same face.
This time Daniel and I took a turn by ourselves as well. Just in case we want to put out a 10-year wedding announcement, or maybe our own music album, this photo would be perfect.
These pictures make me happy. The End.








3 comments:
You really have a beautiful family. While pictures are being taken it is always so crazy...but then it is amazing how a few come out great and all you need is a few.
These pictures make me happy too. I love you guys and it has been much too long since I've seen you.
I love Fotofly for pics with little kids! You guys got some great pics!
Post a Comment