Saturday, October 24, 2015

Lou is the Shining Star

I try to do fun stuff with Elise on days when she doesn't have preschool. On Tuesday mornings she has gymnastics in the middle of the morning, so our fun usually happens on Thursdays. It has been a good change because she gets to be the oldest kid and determine what we do where normally she just tags along with Sadie.
At the beginning of October we met friends at Thanksgiving Point museums twice.
The first outing was with the Faucettes at the dinosaur museum.
 Elise was all about posing for pics that day

The next trip was the Museum of Natural Curiosity with the Sullivans. Quinn and Lou have so much fun together. Quinn buried Elise in the sand and then sat on top of her (?). I don't really know, but Suzy and I were deep in convo/distracted by our toddlers when we looked over and laughed at them.

She frequently plays with her friend Madi. They are hilarious together. Her mom Lindsey and I will text each other the conversations they are having when they are playing. One day I found them playing in the disgusting water that had been sitting in our water table for a few weeks. 

On the Thursdays when I don't have much energy I try to remind myself that Lou will be in school every morning next year so this is my chance to have fun.  

0 comments: